- Appointments may be made by calling the office at (304) 414-2140 or via the patient portal for established patients.
- New patients are asked to download the paperwork from our website or arrive 30 minutes prior to the appointment time to complete it.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your regularly scheduled appointments. Patients who are more than 10 minutes late for their appointment time will likely be asked to reschedule.
- Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID and your insurance card to every visit.
- Please bring your copay, if required by your insurance, to each visit. Copays are collected at the time of check-in. Cash, check, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted.
- Sick and acute care visits are accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please call as early in the day as possible if you need to be seen. We do not typically accept walk-ins.
- Prescription Refills may be requested at your appointment, by leaving a message on our prescription line (304) 766-5312 or via the patient portal. Every effort will be made to call in your prescription the day you request it. However, requests made after 12:30 pm may be called in the following business day.
- Referrals and tests are scheduled by our front desk specialists. Please allow up to 5 business days for referrals and up to 72 hours for routine tests to be scheduled.
- It is the patient's responsibility to check back with the office regarding referrals and tests to be scheduled.
- Dr. Brown maintains privileges at CAMC and Thomas Health Systems. Should you need to be admitted, the hospitalist physicians at each facility attend to her patients.
Medical Weight Loss
Dr. Brown has extensive training in bariatric medicine and developed a program of supervised medical weight loss including nutrition counseling, use of prescription appetite suppressants, and natural supplements.
- Weight loss program (counseling, nutrition packet, body measurements, written prescription for appetite suppressant)= $70.
- Enhanced weight loss program (office visit listed above plus 1 month supply of diet shots and 1 month supply of raspberry ketones)= $125.
Supplements (may be purchased without appointment or participation in either program):
- Diet shots (mix of B vitamins and amino acids for energy and appetite suppression for weekly use)= $10 each
- Lipovite capsules (mix of B vitamins and other supplements similar to diet shots for daily use)= $30 each
- Raspberry ketones (all natural fat burner capsules taken twice daily with means) = $30 per bottle
- ViSalus protein shake mix = $65 (meal replacement shake, approx. 30 shakes per bag)
**Weight loss services are not billed to insurance but may be reimbursed by certain Flexible Spending Accounts depending on your insurance plan**
Aesthetic Procedures (all performed in office by Dr. Brown)
Botox: Softens and eliminates wrinkles in the forehead, crow's feet, lifts brow, helps minimize headaches, TMJ pain, and muscle spasms, reduces sweating
- *$12 per unit, free consultation available prior to treatment
- *Private Botox parties also available for groups of 6 or more*
Juvederm: Injectable dermal filler used to fill in skin folds and plump lips
- *Juvederm Ultra Plus: $525 per syringe (lasts 12 months)
Microdermabrasion: Manual skin exfoliation and scrub to cleanse pores, remove dead skin and reduce appearance of fine lines
- *$100 per treatment
- *Package of 3 treatments available for $250
Latisse: Prescription topical liquid to lengthen and thicken eyelashes
- $100 per bottle or two for $150
Supplements and Enhancements
- Retin-A: Topical Anti-Aging cream, $30 per bottle