My Healthware: www.myhealthware.com
Our patient portal is a secure, HIPAA-compliant way to communicate with our office!
Features of our portal include:
- Viewing your health information (labs, test results, chart information, etc.)
- Sending Dr. Brown messages (called "conversations") which may include:
- Questions about your healthcare
- Prescription refill requests
- Lab results or test reports from other facilities (included as attachments)
- You may also invite other people to view your health information, such as family members with medical backgrounds, other healthcare providers.
How to get started:
- REGISTER - Provide the staff with either your e-mail address or cell phone number. This will be the way you receive alerts that something has been added to your My Healthware portal.
- ACCEPT THE INVITATION - When you receive the invitation via e-mail or text, it is important that you accept it within 24 hours or it may become inactive. Your e-mail or text will prompt you how to register using the access code provided.
- CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD - This is your unique logon information which will be known only to you. Please write it down for your reference, as the staff do not have access to it. You will need it each time you use your portal.
Any time information is sent to your portal, you will be notified with an alert via your preferred registration method.
Our office policy is to notify you about all NORMAL TEST RESULTS via our patient portal. You will still be called about abnormal labs or with any instructions after Dr. Brown has reviewed them.
You may access your portal at anytime by going to www.myhealthware.com and entering your username and password. From here you may view test results, respond to a conversation from the office or start a new conversation to send Dr. Brown a message.
If you do not currently have an e-mail account or text message capability, our office staff can help you create a free e-mail account for your use.
We look forward to having a new and exciting way to communicate with our patients!!!
Register and/or Enter