Dr. Brown has extensive training in bariatric medicine and developed a program of supervised medical weight loss including nutrition counseling, use of prescription appetite suppressants, and natural supplements.
- Weight loss program (counseling, nutrition packet, body measurements, written prescription for appetite suppressant)= $70.
- Enhanced weight loss program (office visit listed above plus 1 month supply of diet shots and 1 month supply of raspberry ketones)= $125.
Supplements (may be purchased without appointment or participation in either program):
- Diet shots (mix of B vitamins and amino acids for energy and appetite suppression for weekly use)= $10 each
- Lipovite capsules (mix of B vitamins and other supplements similar to diet shots for daily use)= $30 each
- Raspberry ketones (all natural fat burner capsules taken twice daily with means) = $32 per bottle
**Weight loss services are not billed to insurance but may be reimbursed by certain Flexible Spending Accounts depending on your insurance plan**
Aesthetic Procedures (all performed in office by Dr. Brown)
Botox: Softens and eliminates wrinkles in the forehead, crow's feet, lifts brow, helps minimize headaches, TMJ pain, and muscle spasms, reduces sweating
- *$12 per unit, free consultation available prior to treatment
- *Private Botox parties also available for groups of 6 or more*
Juvederm: Injectable dermal filler used to fill in skin folds and plump lips
- *Juvederm Ultra Plus: $525 per syringe (lasts 12 months)
Microdermabrasion: Manual skin exfoliation and scrub to cleanse pores, remove dead skin and reduce appearance of fine lines
- *$100 per treatment
- *Package of 3 treatments available for $250
Latisse: Prescription topical liquid to lengthen and thicken eyelashes
- $100 per bottle or two for $150